Personal/Virtual/Executive Assistant Who's Passionate about Photography

You'll be working with an aspiring serial entrepreneur, read more about me at   [obscured]   Job description: My latest project that applying assistants will be working for is   [obscured]  , a community for mirrorless photographers. I'm searching for a knowledgeable and passionate photographer who's a fan of the mirrorless system. Your job is to curate the best content on the web and post about it on   [obscured]   You'll also be responsible for answering questions on forums. Another project I may have you work on is   [obscured]   Required applicants must be PASSIONATE and have TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE of photography. Even better if you're experience with mirrorless camera systems. Read more about them here:   [obscured]  /wiki/Mirrorless_interchangeable-lens_camera As a virtual assistant, I'm sure you're aware of the wide variety of tasks that you will be assigned. I've been through a couple of VA's with mixed results. I'm searching for the perfect VA
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment