Virtual Admin

I am looking for a great virtual assistant that can handle general admin duties. I run five businesses and need to begin to streamline and organize the back office forms and policies. I intend on hiring more employees and need admin to assist with getting all five businesses organized. This position will start out at 10hrs a week and then transition into a 35hr week job. I want to make sure that the fit is good. Please attach a resume and a brief bio of yourself along with the bid. Please give your first bid for the trial period and then in your written bid give an alternative bid for after trial. I am willing to increase pay acording to skill level. Would be nice if in Seattle, Washington but not required
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

1 comment:

  1. If you want to hire affordable
    admin virtual assistant then you can easily follow the link in the comment.

    ReplyDelete