On going SEO/Grunt Task/Link builder Admin

Looking for a savvy person to take over most of my linkbuilding. I'm not only looking for a grunt task admin, but someone that can pretty much take over all my link building. IE plan out what a site needs and then do it. I have a range of sites in gadgets, gaming, education, health, and more. You may also end up helping me with business clients in the future. You should have experience in most of the things below: -Article spinning/submission Linkbait - you'll need to be able to think of the linkbait, write it, and know how to promote it. If you can't write it, you need to atleast know how to write the specs for it. -Contacting competitor's backlink -Finding relevant sites that might want to link to the site. You should be able to look at a site and decide if the site would even link to you. - Know how to post to wordpress - I'll give you articles, you're job would be to post the article up. - Have experience in using current seo tools like link diagnosis, seomoz, and etc. FOR GRU...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment