Small business entrepreneur needs Online Business Manager/Virtual Assistant

I am a solo entrepreneur who works with small business owners and pharmacists who make custom medications. I handle their social media, blogging, website design, and e-mail newsletters. I need an assistant who can help me with research, writing, and keeping up with contacts. This can grow into a full time position over the next 6 to 12 months. I have a lot of ideas that I would like to implement during that time, and I need someone who is proficient in a variety of programs to help make this happen. If this sounds like you, please apply for this position or e-mail me for more details. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon. Job Description: We're looking for an organized Virtual Assistant who will be able to help streamline our business through organization and aid our team by taking on and executing multiple projects. Here's what you need to know: Your Responsibilities: - Data Analysis/Entry - into Excel, Word or other programs - Research - using the Internet or other informati...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment