Virtual Assistant

Need a virtual assistant to help me with many aspects of the company. First project is to setup my virtual phone messaging on   [obscured]   I have a phone number here with multiple mailboxes. Currently, it is old and not setup based on the new direction of the company. I need someone to look at my website at   [obscured]   and then setup a new voice messaging by: . Identify what mailboxes I should have . Write a short two or three sentence message for each mailbox . Use Phone.Com to setup the mailboxes (PSGI can setup) . Use Phone.com to record the message for me to setup the mailboxes Currently part time and specific projects will be used to find the right person for a full time 40 hour per week position. Does not have to be on the same time zone. PSGI is based in California on Pacific Standard Time. Owner can be available for late PM or early AM phone call via Skype or other
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment