Virtual Assistant

I am working on starting a small online company, however as I am a student and have a job I often run low on time to complete certain tasks. So I am looking for a Virtual Assistant to contact from time to time for work on tasks, most often research based. If I find the assistant useful I may continue to use them more frequently. Job Description: We're looking for an organized Virtual Assistant who will be able to help simplify life through organization and aid our team by taking on and executing multiple projects. Here's what you need to know: Your Responsibilities Could Include: - Data Analysis/Entry - into Excel, Word or other programs - Research - using the Internet or other information databases - Outbound Calling - to clients, vendors or others - Social Media and blog management - Travel planning and coordination - Email management - Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online - Must be accessible, online and on Elance WorkView during agreed-upon office hour..
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment