Virtual Assistant Needed

I am looking for a company who has a team of virtual assistants to outsource all of my daily task. I welcome anyone to apply for position but must say that your contingency plan in place of your absence must be top notch. You don't have to be a big company, you can be a 3 person operation as long as you are able all the task that I need. VA's must have excellent speaking and written skills, and be very proficient in English, great customer service skils and the ability to complete tasks in a very timely fashion. I will conduct a series of interviews with virtual assistant to ensure that they are fully capable of performing the task that I will need moving forward. We will start off wit one project first to ensure that VA has a full grasp of project. I have a The initial task of the VA will be to set up free workshops with school districts and schools in the Atlanta GA area. VA will be responsible for making calls to districts, following up via email and phone calls. The tar
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment