Virtual Assistant

I'm a creative professional. Job Description: I'm looking for assistants to set up dates on a calendar. You'll help me carry out a experiment in Internet Dating. I will open and create profiles in a dating site (one or two per person) and need help managing them and scheduling dates. Your Responsibilities Could Include: - Research - using the Internet to seek out potential dates according to my criterion. - Scheduling - maintaining the schedule of the date created and making it work within my existing schedule. - Social Media and Dating Site Profile management - you will be provided with all information merely updating as needed. - Email management - screening emails gotten according to my criterion and manage follow-up emails. - Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online. - Must be accessible, online and on Elance WorkView during agreed-upon office hours - There will be a performance bonus. Your Qualifications: - Previous experience as an administrative assis..
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment