Company Research

I'm seeking a U.S. provider to do some research for me. I specify "U.S." for this project, as I don't want to go back and forth on specific info needs. It's more of a time issue for me than one of cost. Specifically, I have a list and some existing demographic data of 50 U.S. companies (in and around Texas, for now). From that list, I need detailed research on the companies, including product/services, key people (C-levels) and their specific contact information, recent press, issues, known challenges, revenues, number of employees, related info. I need a full portfolio of information on each company. I'll add a bonus to your final fee if you do detailed research on the key (C-level) executives, so I know about them (schools, background, speaking, interests, etc.). Let me be clear -- I have spreadsheet info on the companies today. I need MORE than this, and I need it for private as well as public companies. I'm not just seeking "infoUSA" sort of information. THIS WILL REQUIRE MORE ...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment