Ongoing Transcription Help

Due to an increase in clients, I am seeking one or two "experienced" transcriptionists to assist me. If you meet the following requirements please submit a bid: 1. You are able to download and play audio and video files. 2. You proof your work and do not rely on spell check. 3. You can meet deadlines. 4. You do not mind making changes when required. 5. You can work from a template. While I cannot promise work every day, I do have regular clients who provide work on a regular basis. I pay through Elance on Fridays for work completed by Tuesday of the same week. I have found that some people rush to meet the cutoff for payment and turn in unacceptable work. Unacceptable work will be returned for corrections and must be returned by the deadline. Just to be clear on this, all work submitted by Tuesday of each week, that is proofed on my end, will be paid on Friday. When submitting your bids, please include your per minute or per audio rate and the turnaround time for 1 hour ...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment