Research for Speaking Opportunities

I?m a busy, successful, independent management consultant who needs some help. I just don?t have the mental bandwidth to do some of this stuff. My website   [obscured]   I need someone to research and provide me information I need for speaking gigs. Specifically, I?d like someone to research and provide available information on posted leads for ?Request for Speakers? and ?Request for Presenters? or similar terms on any topics of a management, leadership, or human resources focus to them. Both U.S. and abroad, for Calendar year 2012 (and any 2011 events if deadline not passed -- unlikely). My one-sheets are attached to this, so you can see what sort of speaking I prefer to do. For each lead, I?ll need: ** Date of event ** Name of event ** Name of sponsoring organization ** URLS to organization and event ** URL to speakers submission or RFP or Request for speakers/presenters ** Date of speaker/presenter submission deadline ** Topics requested (if mentioned) ** Other rel...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment