Data entry, compiling reports, and general admin

Hi, I have a slightly unusual request I hope you can help me with. I work for a well known UK drinks manufacturer and part of my job deals with data entry, compiling reports, and general admin. This is an area which I'd like some help with so I can free up sometime to focus on a new business venture I'm hoping to have up and running in the next six months. Initially, I'll need half a days help per week but I expect this to grow to two days per week. The person I'm looking for would also need to work with me since access to my company's intranet is required (and I can only access via my company laptop). At the moment I'm thinking that meeting in Starbucks would be the way forward. Anyway, I'm not sure of your work situation but if this sounds of interest let me know and I'll send you further details. Payment would be made weekly through vworker. Thanks, David
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment