Virtual Assistant

My name is Mili Ponce and I have started a Business Online, I am using Social Media Marketing for this business and I have been trained by well known experts in the field. I have invested time, effort and money to learn not just Social Media marketing but how to create and run a business online. At the moment I am acquiring even more knowledge and I always make sure I keep myself up to date. I am looking for someone to help me with the every day tasks in my business, admin, social media management and any task required in my business.For you to be able to help me I will train you about my knowledge on the business and Social Media so you are capable to complete the tasks I will share with you courses I have taken and knowledge I have received and I will receive in the future so you will have to keep up to date on all the information needed. The knowledge you will have after training will not only be useful for my business but a very valuable knowledge for you, and you will benefit in 
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment