Exam Writting / Transcribing English Spoken Audio to Text

I am looking for someone to write exam questions by following instructional material with recorded audio guidance. What I am planning to do is have someone write exam questions for me. I will provide the written material but will also do voice audio recordings helping the person understand what the questions are to be about. I really just need a person that can do the typing for me. This is projected as being a longer term position as a lot of material is required and is planned to be continually created. To start out I would like to do a 2 week test run to make sure that you and I are a fit and work well together. Good English writing skills required for this position but I will be doing proof reading of all material so it does not have to be perfect.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment