Virtual Assistant For Time Poor UK Ecommerce Site Owner

My UK ecommerce company is doing well. But it could be doing even better. I have the ideas to make that happen (so many of them) but not the time or the organisational skills. So I am looking for a Virtual PA to help me to maximise the potential of those ideas (and future ideas too). Some of the job will involve doing things yourself. If you are an expert at any of the things that I need then so much the better. Some of it will involve finding other people with expertise to do things that you aren?t so good at. In that case you will handle both the recruitment and the day to day management of those people. Too many things that my company could be doing, and should be doing, are being held up due to my lack of time. You will help me to turn that situation on its head. Some of the things that I am looking for (apart from the admin/project management I have mentioned already) include: ? SEO work (e.g. posting qu
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment