Virtual Assistant for different projects

I am an entrepreneur running more than three businesses. I am looking for the services of a personal assistant who will work from home. I need someone from the United States who can work with me for a long term on my day to day business jobs. I need a flexible assistant that can do a multi tasking job. You must be attentive to details, quick turn around, reliable, trustworthy, good collaborator, can work under pressure and willing to learn. Must be knowledgeable in managing WordPress, Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Must have a good working attitude and quick learner. Location: should be located in Odessa TX, Midland Texas or Tucson AZ Nature of the job role: To assist with a variety of tasks which will support the employer in different business activities? These duties may vary from day to day Hours of work: 4-5 hrs at the start. Number of hrs will increase as we work together Essential: the candidate must be computer literate, good communicator, tech s... 
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment