Email List Development

Dear Contractors, What I need: I need contact information scraped from a list of website directories and compiled into an email spreadsheet. What will be provided: I will provide a spreadsheet containing a list of organizations we need to extract the directory contact information from. The spreadsheet contains links directly to the online member directories on those organizations' websites. There are approximately 30 directories to extract information from. Directories range in size from 20 listings to 1000 listings. The total number of records you'll be extracting is around 5000. Required fields: I will also provide an example file illustrating how I would like the information to appear in the spreadsheet you provide. Please extract as much information as possible from the member directories. The email address, company name and phone number are the most crucial pieces of information we need. I understand though that it may not be possible to get the
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment