Virtual Assistant - Ongoing Ad-hoc tasks Add to Watch List

Hi, I was recently using an on-line virtual assistant via Odesk who helped me from time to time with various tasks that I do not have the time to complete myself, but she is no longer able to help so I need to recruit someone else. Some tasks are business related, but most are personal tasks that I do not have time to complete while at work. I would like to start with some initial test tasks to see if there is a suitable fit, that is you are happy the type of tasks I need doing and that I am satisfied with the results. I am based near London in the UK. Test Task 1) Please locate Dentists in Upminster or Hornchurch (use the postal cost RM11 3QA as a reference if needed). Find out if each the dentist is open on Saturday or if the dentist is open on weekday evenings after 7pm. Please find out the price for a routine check-up AND clean/polish. This is important. 6-10 dentists should be sufficient. Please send me a list of what you find ou
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment