Travel Planning for Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Germany

I'm currently traveling in Southern Switzerland and Northern Italy and need some travel planning research help. For example, I'll need you to find the following: # a 1-bedroom apartment in Milan to rent for 1 week. lots of light, quiet, ideally modern. # a hotel or apartment in Geneva for a few nights # rental car For each project, I'd like results in a shared google spreadsheet, including addresses mapped on a google map embedded in the spreadsheet, so it's easy for me to compare options and their locations. I can show how to do this if necessary. In your bid, please indicate: # your experience with travel planning # whether you can read/write any French, German or Italian # number of hours you'd be available for the next 1-2 weeks Timing: # start immediately with a few hours of research # then again on and off for the next two weeks. I'll be on the road for several more weeks, so if this goes well I'll want to keep working with you. Thanks for your time, I look forward to seeing...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment