Experienced Internet Researcher

I am looking for a employee to complete needed research for our company. I will explain a little about the job first. You would be researching companies that offer services and solutions to small and medium sized companies. These services should be along the lines of CRM's or any other type of solutions. I would be interested in companies with very large customer bases(5,000+). An example of this would be   [obscured]  /default.aspx They offer a crm solution along with business plans, premade documents, ect. We will be approaching them to create a marketing partnership.I am looking for someone who has some good ideas about a approach for this project. They need to be self motivated and come to me with good ideas on how to track and complete the project quickly. You will be required to create a well organized spreadsheet that will be used to track progress and information of the companies. This will be done in google docs so a gmail account is a must. I will not be holding so...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment