NEED COMPLETED 7/18 - PDF conversion to word

I have 3 documents that I need to convert from a PDF to a Word doc. The documents need to look alike and each PDF has fillable forms. I have tried converting the document myself but I am having issues with the forms converting improperly. I need someone who is an expert at this and can do it quickly and efficiently with minimum error. Each documents has 6-9 pages. 1/2 of the document is text and the other 1/2 are the forms. Once the Word doc is complete, I need the document put back into a fillable PDF form. At the end of the project, I need the Word document and new fillable PDF form for all 3 documents. Please only bid if you can complete the project today and if you are very experienced with this type of work.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment