Virtual Assistant

its basically very simple job, All You have to do in some cases is run a very simple program that I explain to you how to run it , enter data into it and finally get a report on the results and send it to me ,the whole process should take somewhere between 15 to 30 minutes and you must to do it within 12 hours from receipt of mission or just putting a backlinks on sites that I told you to put there(up to 110 backlinks for one mission, if I give more than 110 backlinks, I consider this as another mission,) most of the backlinks is forum backlinks Skills required: Word and EXELL for generating a reports I'm willing to pay 50$ for 500 missions, Very simple and straightforward task to perform, perhaps the easiest job you ever done This long term work that ensures you make long term income, prefer work with the team and not just one person because work is expected to grow in future P.S Bear in mind that it could take some time for me to get all 500 missions it's up completely to my c...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment