Admin with strong computer and social media skills

I am looking for an Admin Support Superstar with excellent customer service and writing/communication skills who can support me and my business. I am the president of a concierge treatment program for people with addictions, food and emotional issues. We focus on helping people have better, happier lives. We?re a team who focuses on contributing to the well being of others in a sage and supportive way. If you are the kind of person who enjoys knowing they are making a difference and have the skills listed below then we want to hear from you: Social media: Twitter, FB, LinkedIn and YouTube, ability to research and post on other blog sites Can return calls to potential clients and be warm, kind, caring and friendly Can manage and set up Google calendars for me and my team and can manage my schedule and appointments Can respond to some emails on my behalf Has some marketing savvy and sensibility (understands about writing good copy, headlines and "calls to action" Has experience wi...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment