Virtual Assistant Needed

I am looking for a Virtual Assistant to be my right -hand go to person. I need someone to assist me, and to possibly handle some of my client tasks as well. More than likely I will be hiring multiple assistants. If you do not meet all skills below, that's okay, that is why I am hiring a team. 1. Wordpress 2. Mailchimp 3. 1ShoppingCart 4. Quickbooks Online - Bookkeeping Experience 5. Research 6. Creating PDF Files from screentshots or images 7. WordProcessing (MS Word, required) 8. Spreadsheets (MS Excel, required) 9. Project Management Skills Any person that I bring into my team will be required to: 1. Use a company assigned email address - all emails will be cc'd to the elance workroom, and to our email addreses, as well as cc my project management program using myclientppot. So that's alot of cc's but keeps things organized. 2. Send daily and weekly updates on all work as assigned -- communication is key - if you are not going to communicate with me - don't bother sending a p...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment