Virtual Assistant on Editorial Projects

I manage a team of subject matter experts who help me review editorial content (blog posts, articles) and comment on a post. Sometimes we share the content and a link via social media. I write for a variety of media sites and want to help those sites grow. This is not a click-through game. I need thoughtful people who can read and intelligently respond or share the content on their own -- by picking something relevant out of the post and sharing that. I'm expanding the work and have some test projects where I need to buy just an hour from a bunch of different freelancers to assemble another team or two. So this job shows as a single job for one hour, but there would be ongoing work. Main skills: Reading and writing... :-) Competent in social media with accounts and hopefully some influence on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn StumbleUpon, Google+, BizSugar, Digg, etc. Thanks. 
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment