Virutal assistant - Looking for someone to answer phone calls for my business

This project consists of answering phones for a small bail bond company, approximately 15-20 calls a day. What I am looking for in a bid is a company or firm with experience with similar projects. The winning bidder will be expected to answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The winning bidder will then be responsible for screening callers for qualifications/credit worthiness and answering any general questions the callers may have. For customers that satisfy our credit worthiness requirements, you will be expected to transfer the call to me or otherwise alert me with the caller's information. Please provide specific examples of bail or other similar industry's where you have performed such work in your bid. Also, I am not interested in per hour rates, only monthly rates, so please include your total monthly rate in your proposal.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment