Remote Assistant for small consulting business

I'm looking for a sharp, trustworthy, organized assistant to manage my consulting projects. I am a one-man consultant that focuses on non-profits. I have built several companies, and know the value of a trustworthy administrator. I use Basecamp to manage my client projects. I am looking for someone that is extremely organized, very proficient with the latest technology, has experience with managing projects and events to manage my schedule, calls, emails, travel, project deliverables, client questions, vendor scheduling, etc... You must be a professional, self starter, work independently, exhibit great attention to detail, good communicator, and manage multiple project at once. Please send background, proposal, and references. 37 Signals Basecamp and Highrise experience a Plus Twitter and Facebook proficiency a must. I prefer Eastern Time Zone, since I'm operating in the NYC area.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment