Virtual Assistant - U.S. & Canada Only - Strong Writing + Time Management

I'm looking for a virtual assistant who is located in the US or Canada, because I need someone with good writing skills who's in a time zone similar to mine. Can you write well? Do you live in the US or Canada? Are you good at managing time? Do you respond quickly to emails? Can you do internet research quickly? If yes, then you'd probably make a great virtual assistant for me. I'm an entrepreneur who focuses on books, ebooks, and internet marketing. Once hired, I would send you a daily list of various tasks I need completed. These tasks would look something like this: * Research what kind of questions expecting mothers have about baby monitors. The list should contain 10-20 questions. * Write a 3 page report on how to put a book up on the Kindle. Use screenshots. * Read through this book/article and sum it up for me. * Set up a Facebook fanpage for this product. If possible, I'd like someone who can keep me on track time-wise, as well. If I set a deadline for a project, I'd ...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment