VA Bookkeeping in quickbooks online and other VA task

I am seeking a very detailed oriented VA that is well organized and can help me get on track and stay on track. When I say get on track I mean: I started an advertising and print company about 4 months ago and we have started to grow faster then I was able to keep up with. I need someone to get quickbooks set up and all of our clients information along with payments made. The first few weeks will be just devoted to get quickbooks setup and everything entered. After it is set up the time needed for this task will only be an hour or two a week. The remaining time in the week I would like you to research cities here in Florida to find restaurants that offer to go ordering and have more then 350 orders per week. I would like these restaurants names and address in a file ready to be printed on labels here in my office. After we have signed up restaurants we will then need to find advertisers which are small businesses close to the restaurant. If the city has a chamber of commer... 
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment