Virtual Assistance for a busy Entrepreneur

Hi there. I am extremely busy and have finally decided that I need help. Lots of help I think. I am constantly traveling, trying to manage multiple businesses, trying to ensure I make time for my family and stay on top of the many projects I have going on. I have never tried a VA before but believe if I find the right person it could be for me. I am not sure the number of hours per week or the exact tasks at this point. I would imagine some tasks would include: * Schedule appointments * Coordinate my schedule and arrange my travel * Help me stay on schedule and hit dates (read: nag me to get things done) * Research (personal and business related) * Marketing and Sales assistance * Identify new ways to increase my efficiency and effectiveness If you are easy to work with, flexible (able to assist with little notice), have great communication skills, have a sense of humor and are up for a bunch of random things to help me out please let me know how you work and your rates. Tha... 
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment