Data research and input

What I need or require: I am creating a database of companies by canvassing office buildings and taking down the addresses and company names. I need someone to gather the company contact information (phone number, president/CEO/owner name if possible, website address, etc.) by searching online for a website and then inputting the above information into an Microsoft 2010 excel spreadsheet, which I can import into Microsoft Outlook 2010. There will be an opportunity for daily work based on performance on the first job. What I already have versus what the provider will deliver: I will provide an excel spreadsheet template with information fields to be filled in (sample attached). Information fields will include the following: President Full Name: Company: (Will be provided) Job Title: Email: Website Address: Direct phone number: General company number: Fax number: Mobile number: Company address: (Will be provided) Building Name: (Will be provided) Notes: This will contain a company...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment