I need Virtual Assistant to post press releases online

Hello every one, Thank you for looking at my project. I am building up a new portal and I need a dedicated professional to work ? hour to 1 hour Monday through Friday to post press releases from a companies. You can go on companies websites and take the press releases or co can contact the media person and sing up for press releases alert, so you can get them directly in your mail. This person can be located anywhere in the world and can work any time of the day. I will pay you monthly fee for your service. Here are some of the websites that you have to take the news releases and post on my website. I will update this lists from time to time and add more. In the beginning you may have to post few releases from August and then move to September when the news is available
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment