Virtual Assistant

I am a full-time MBA student needing assistance to pursue personal business opportunities. The tasks I require as of now: -researching flights/hotels for travel arrangements -outlining law cases (and providing outlines from teacher lectures) -research for school papers -researching new business opportunities -updating my personal blog/about.me pages -updating my CV and linkedIn profile -maintaining calendar The skills I require: -decent English skills -good writing skills -ability to understand a graduate level class and take notes -overall business knowledge and ability to learn business plans hours may vary depending on amount of tasks each week: i expect a time log and we can negotiate if we go over 8 hours a week i'm willing to pay a flat rate of $100 US per month and willing to
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment