Virtual Professional Assistant

I am a co-founder of a 7 year old business with over 30 employees and still very active in the day to day activities of the business as an active Managing Director out of our New York City office. I generally oversee Marketing, Sales, Event Production as well as Information Technology. I am on the road a lot and am heavily involved in the building of new partnerships with outside organizations that help our company grow, but still need to be very in touch with in-house activities when I travel. As we have grown substantially since we started this company as a few people working from home, I have become stretched very thin and I need someone in the background watching my back to make it seem like I am can be in more than one place at a time as I need to be quite frequently. The #1 requirement I have, is to find a Virtual Assistant who can come to know me and to adapt their style to my way of thinking and to be able to respond on my behalf to regular day to day messages. This is a... 
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment