part time VA , looking for 1 yr term

I am seeking a VA for at least a one year term, part time and must show initiative and successful outcomes. You will have excellent command of English in both written and verbal form. Tasks will be simple to start but will move - as trust builds - more and more towards administrative business support in the health and fitness industry. To start, my goal is to find a cell phone plan available in my city with the best rates for the best value. I will provide you with the details of my wants, what I am currently using now as well as details of the last 3 months cellular activity. To be considered for this position, please provide me with your understanding of this project and what steps you would take to meet my goals. Also consider the length of time it will take for you to complete
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment