Social Media Virtual Assistant

I'm an individual publisher who runs 4 websites about home decoration, improvement and garden topics. I am looking for someone to become my Virtual Assistant with a good knowledge in social media, able to do the following tasks: - Tune up my personal profile and 4 Facebook pages. These have been already created, and they just need to be redesigned to begin with. - Once they'll be all setup, then you'll need to start promoting these accouns tthrough Facebook. Looking for friends and likes, as well as doing some research to increase their visibility online. - I've got also a personal twitter account, which I want to use to promote all these 4 sites. One account will be enough. It is already setup and running with some followers. But it needs to be promoted. What I need is to creat a social media network will all my sites and personal profile. You don't need to write on the sites. Simply to run a good social media connection between all of them, as well as creating personality. I'm w
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment