Need Virtual Assistant To Communicate With Home Sellers By Email

I need someone who will go to "for sale by owner" web sites and contact the sellers who fit our criteria. These are web sites that help homeowners sell their houses without a Realtor. I am a real estate investor and I buy homes from folks who advertise on these sites. You will be sending them a simple email to see if they are interested in selling to us. I will give you several URLs of these "for sale by owner" (FSBO) sites and will ask you to do a little research and find more of them if you can. I have created a screen capture video to show you how to do this job. It also explains a little bit about why I am doing it. It is about 40 minutes long and I'd ask you to watch after we accepted your bid and before you started the job. I will provide the written message you will use to contact the home sellers through the web sites. You will not be calling them on the phone. You will either be emailing them or filling out a web form on the web site that sends them an email. You will send t...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment