Audio Transcriptions

Looking for a company or individual to transcribe a number of audio's I have. These audios are teleseminars. They start with one individual introducing the speaker, followed by the speaker presenting for 45 minutes, and then the original individual asks questions and the presenter answers the questions for the last 15 minutes. I would like to start with one and then do more. I am seeking: a) Grammatically correct written transcriptions and relatively fast turnaround. b) A company or individual that we can use as our go to transcription service provider. Please quote on either a per audio hour or a per audio minute basis, as I am interested in controlling costs. All audios are approximately 60 minutes in length. Finally, in your bid, please tell me WHY I should hire you for my transcription? I absolutely abhor "canned" bids that tell me nothing about yourself or your skills that pertain to THIS project. Thanks
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment