Awesome VA Needed :)

I've had a lot of trouble finding a VA who's a good fit for our firm. I need someone who's flexible and willing to start with a small amount of work at first, and then grow from there. Right now I'd like to start with 5 hours of work a week, and grow. I think a lot of the problems I'm having with finding good folks is that I hire friends or people who don't really have time for the job because I'd like to help out people who are in our circle. I just hired a great copywriter on here and I'm convinced that third time is the charm when it comes to getting good people to fill gigs on here. :) The duties you'd have are: * Following up with PR emails (this means you MUST speak good english. MUST.) * Distributing copy written articles on my article submitter. * Any number of research projects that come our way * Updating social media networks * Helping to prepare welcome and other documents * Editing newsletters and other copy * Hopefully, eventually, following up with your clients and ma...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment