Comedian/Entrepreneur Virtual Assistant

What I need or require: I am a professional comedian and entrepreneur. 1) I need assistance managing, answering and archiving my emails. 2) I need to consolidate and automate my Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr feeds. 3) I need assistance generating call list daily, scheduling and reminders. What I already have versus what the contractor will deliver: I have three main email accounts and I also receive messages via facebook and twitter. All of this information will be filtered into categories and reminders will be set to review each category as needed. I want this process to give me better control of my correspondence, a more efficient way to connect with my fans and potential clients and ease the flow of info to me and members of my team. Other context/requirements that contractors will need to know: I am currently going through an overhaul of my brand and need a workflow that allows me to take full advantage of all of the opportunities that come my way. My business interest are varie...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment