Email Management

I'm a trading company and sell china-made fabrics mainly to garment factories in Asian countries such as philippines, indonesia, thailand, Kenya, etc). I am Vice President of the company and receive emails coming from my China Staff and receive emails between my sales team and my customers (my customers also address emails to me) who are based in the countries mentioned above and USA. i receive an average of 400-500 emails everyday, particularly from 1) my china staff -- they get inquiries coming from my sales people, get emails from my suppliers and quote my sales team, arrange samples, clarify important details etc etc. I am ccd on all emails between my sales people and my sourcing people. I normally give my comments based on what i don't think is right and give them instructions to correct them. HOWEVER, some of these emails go unreplied, and I am looking for a VA ((preferably a company or an individual who has rich experience in email management) ) who can RE-SEND those emails ...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment