Email Sales Assistant Wanted - Basic Pay + Good Commissions

I'm looking to get a genuine online assistant on my team. The selected candidate will perform 2 main tasks: 1) Search and identify prospects on the Internet. 2) Send out email with the sales message that I'll be providing, and respond to queries accordingly should the prospect respond. To motivate you to do the best for me, I'll be providing a basic hourly pay, plus a $40 commission should the correspondence with the prospect result in a sale. But of course I seek only sincere providers who will do their best work regardless the commission. In short, you will find this job very suitable for you if: - you've some basic Internet marketing knowledge like keyword research - you can respond (via email) to interested prospects in a helpful manner, while doing some soft selling - you're extremely trustworthy For a start, this job will be 5 hours/week, and then depending on the response, we might scale up from there. Please, if possible, demonstrate some of the requirement...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment