Executive assistant

I have a company called School Strategies Inc that helps numerous clients enter the k12 and community college markets at the highest levels. I have been doing this for over 15 years and have an extensive client list which includes Governors, legislators, and fortune 500 companies. I am located in Mobile, AL so I need someone to help me make it through the day. I contract out most of my lobbyist and sales force around the country but scheduling concalls, air and hotel arrangements, follow up emails, dinners, conferences, and juggling my 9 and 12 year olds. I have had an executive asst for 10 years and she has just moved to Houston with her new husband. We have tried doing this via long distance but she is going to have to take a permanent position there. I would love to discuss this with you to get your thoughts.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment