Need a great #2

I am the owner of my own music production business. I specialize as a DJ, songwriter, producer and remixer. I'm looking for help in two major areas: email/phone communication and financial planning (projection, P&L statements, etc.). I tend to fall behind in email and phone correspondence. To be honest, I just hate doing it....I'd rather spend my time writing and focusing on big picture items. I would like someone to take over the brunt of it for me, and/or to set up a system where we can have scheduled time together to do it. If I have someone staying on top of me and taking some of the load off, I can see getting it done. I have a manager (as in artist manager) so also need someone to run my accounting to him each month. I'd ideally like you to help me figure out what my income and expenses are each month and help me project so I can better budget and plan. I use sites like Shoeboxed to scan and organize my receipts....I just need someone to stay on top of this. In short, I've reac...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment