Post Ads on an Online Classified Website

I need someone to post ads on an online classified website. I already have my own application which creates the source code that has to be pasted into this classified online service. It only takes about 2-4 minutes to post my ads. These are real estate property for sale ads that need to be posted. I need 15 ads posted everyday for 2 weeks. This means a total of I need 210 ads posted after 14 days. The total work time to complete this task is approximately 14-15 hours (an hour or so a day). I am looking for a fixed price. I have tracking already in place that can count the ads so there is accountability. I am looking to pay $5 per hour. There is no creative work needed. I have the system and just need someone to work the application. I do need you to be able to verify the account and use your own proxies/PVAs etc, we will not be supplying any of this. I need
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment