Post Classified Ads Online

What I need or require: I'm seeking an individual who is familiar with free classified ads websites. I'm looking for pre-written ads to be posted to as many of these sites, as often as possible. What I already have versus what the contractor will deliver: I've been attempting to post 10 ads daily, but am falling short due to time constraints. Other context/requirements that contractors will need to know: Again, ads are already written. I needs someone to log in to these sites OFTEN and post the pre-written ad. Specific expertise/background that I am seeking: I need someone who has posted on sites such as Craigslist, Backpage, and Kijiji, among many others. Timeframe for delivery: This will take approximately 1 hour per day, 7 days per week. I need someone for 1 month, maybe more.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment