Technical Project Manager/Web Marketer for Instructional Video Project

I am a web developer in the Seattle area doing an instructional video on technical interviewing techniques. I need someone with administrative, marketing, and project management experience who can (1) do market research using Google Analytics and creatively determine demand in partnership with a webpage I'll develop, (2) manage a project tightly and efficiently with a focus on budget, (3) arrange for a videography or art student with pretensions of directorhood to record my video, (4) can help me automate the process of ordering, DVD production and shipping, customer feedback, and deposit to my accounts, I will be hiring you for the duration of this project. I need you to be creative, a negotiator, and experienced in running short-term technical projects. If you have ever remotely managed a wedding, you're likely to do well at this project--if you also know Google Analytics and web marketing. I'd like this project to take no more than one month from start to finish. I have a very smal...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment