Virtual Assistant for Web/Telephone Work

Need a person for an hour or so Monday through Friday, usually after 3 or 4 pm eastern time. I will provide police reports/arrests via email to be re-written for internet news publication that to begin will be emailed back to me. In addition, from time to time, will need you to update ad copy and pictures(sometimes using stock images) on my customer advertising pages. I anticipate this to be an ongoing position that could easily progress into more duties including contacting customers by telephone, developing a facebook page plus working with another 10 year old web site that could be very successful with some attention and sales follow up. Please no canned responses. I would like to receive a short why you, and a pay rate. I will provide you with the URL of the site so you may see exactly what you would be working with and then would like to do a short telephone interview.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment