Virtual Assistant w/ SEO Knowledge & EXCELLENT English

I'm currently looking for a highly skilled VA to manage the off-page SEO work for my sites. Excellent English is a requirement as phone communication will be used with other companies as well as with me. Desired skills: * Excellent English in both writing and speach * At least two years VA experience * Link building * Comfortable with researching and writing articles (submit at least one example article for my review) * Comfortable with researching and posting RELEVANT posts/threads on forums relevant to my niche * Basic technical knowledge * Comfortable with handling direct client contact * Good understanding of how HTML, MySQL and PHP works Preferred, but not required skills: * Knowledge in the home improvement/construction/gardening niche * Experience with Magento (  [obscured]  ) * Photoshop skills Please note that I'm looking for a SERIOUS VA ONLY. I cannot emphasize the importance of excellent English enough - this is a absolute requirement. Finally, please note that...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment