Virtual Assistant who is social media clued in

What I need or require: I am looking for someone to deal with basic admin duties such as data entry, internet research, audio typing, word processing, support for my marketing and social media clients as well as my own. The key roles are: * updating facebook pages with events, photos and status updates * creating newsletters in constant contact * creating tweets for my company as well as clients * following detailed processes at the end of each month (docuemtn supplied) * medical transcription There will be more opportunity to grow with the role once a trial period has ended, and both parties are happy. Other context/requirements that providers will need to know: I am based in Ireland (GMT +1) Specific expertise/background that I am seeking: Fluent english, attention to detail essential, working to timelines, good planning and IT skills, Skype and broadband access, working efficiently and not charging for time when learning on the job. Timeframe for delivery: ASAP Once i have...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment